I'm furiously working on my art show. T-minus two and half months and counting! I just finished my first really large piece and have been working on the foundation of a fiber art piece for a couple of weeks now. If you're wondering how I've been planning this venture for the past year, my Pinterest boards can probably clue you in, especially Color Inspiration and to a lesser extent, Pictorialization. The latter is where I pin any piece that moves me.
Add that distraction to the quarterly Friends of the Library newsletter needing to be done, and our house is looking rather neglected. I thought I'd list my weekend projects, rather like Anna at Door Sixteen used to do, in order to keep me motivated. Here goes!
- clear up the clutter
- start working on new painting
- organize extra food for USPS food drive
- housework (so much housework!)
- hang foundation for fiber art to see the structure I have to work with
- start packing up and putting away deck furniture
- organize my office so I have more room to paint (Currently, it's being taken over by stacks of books.)
What do you think? Does it look possible? I'm going to try my best. ;)
See you next week! Well, as long as I survive the weekend.