1. Replace the carpeting in the house. We're saving our final call until we go look at flooring, but at this point, we're focusing on bamboo.
2. Paint the outside of the house.
3. Fix and/or replace the deck.
4. Create a garden.
5. Finally build that clothesline.
6. Build a railing for our new, beautiful concrete steps.
7. Finally build a pergola over the front door (and maybe a second one for the deck).
8. Finish the bathroom (sink vanity, flooring, medicine cabinet, toilet).
9. Organize the laundry room.
10. Replace the kitchen countertops with white quartz, change faucet, add backsplash.
11. Extend Bodie's yard.
12. Get a Tough Shed garage.
Plus there are lots of little projects including trimming out the bookcases and adding baseboards to my office. I'm optimistic about getting this laundry list done because we only have one house to focus on this year. And buckle-up because I'm going to share my personal resolutions, too.
2. Write more (freelancing, blogging, etc.).
3. Be healthier. (I started the year off with pneumonia, so I'm hoping to only improve from here on.)
4. Let the blog's readers get to know me better. (Have some more diverse posts.)
5. Embrace Nevada County more, seek to make it home.
6. Explore and hike in Tahoe -- it's only 45 minutes away!
7. Take more overnight camping trips with the pup.
8. Keep painting, even if I don't have any upcoming shows.
There you have it -- two very full lists. As always, I'll share the processes, and since I'm hoping my camera will become another appendage, there should be lots of photos.